Friday, November 29, 2013


Hi everyone:

Happy Thanksgiving!  

This is the first time I am posting on my blog. 

Since I am very knowledgeable in crafts and music.  I have been participating in both since the age of 5.  I have taught these skills to people since I was a teenager.  I am now 70 years young who still enjoys these talents.  In my upcoming posts I will be showing and sharing with you some of my creations - some of the crafts are also my own designs.  In the meantime you can see examples of my work with Tri-Chem Liquid Embroidery which is a ball-point tip fabric paint. http://tri-chem.angelfire.com
Christmas  I hope you will follow me and see all my creations.
_________________________________________________________________________ 

Today is Friday November 29, 2013.  I hope your Thanksgiving Day was as happy as my day was. 

 Today is also Black Friday.  I have decided to do not to fight the crowds by going to the stores.  In face there is no reason why I have to go out Christmas shopping. Throughout the past year I have been purchasing gifts  for my family as I see things in the store I think they will all enjoy or make the gifts at home.  In fact I have almost completed my gift giving list and now all I have to do is finish making one gift and wrapping them.  All of my Christmas cards were finished about 3 weeks ago too.  I am at home wrapping the gifts today and enjoying Christmas music on the stereo.  It is so peaceful and very enjoyable.  I am also recovering from a broken foot that I broke around 3 weeks.  The Doctor has told me not to put any weight on my foot.  Hopefully I will be able to walk on the foot after my next appointment on Dec. 13.  But in the meantime I am so glad that I purchased all of my gifts throughout the year as I usually do every year.  Usually I make Christmas Cookies but that is out I think for this season.  Maybe I can make some special cookies after January 1, 2014 to share during the cold winter months.  Winter seems so long to me and I try to find activities to keep me busy so that time will fly by fast.  

I have some of the Thanksgiving Day Dinner left, so I am enjoying the dinner again.  It is very delicious.  












lly









No comments:

Post a Comment