Sunday, December 1, 2013

Today is Sunday, December 1, 2013.  I can hardly believe that it is December already.  Where did November go?  Christmas Day is only 25 days away.  I am hoping that by that day that my broken foot is completely healed and that I can walk on it.  It is not very painful but I have to be very careful that I do not walk on it at this point of time.  I have been exercising like the Doctor advised me to do so that it does not become too stiff while healing. I will be so happy when I can walk on it and get back to preparing for Christmas.  

 In the meantime, I have been watching several programs on TV, reading good and inspirational books, talking on facebook, praticing tatting especially working with two shuttles.  I am hoping that as soon as my foot is healed I can post pictures of some of my crafts.  I am craft addicted.  Are you a crafter?

No comments:

Post a Comment